Service Forms

Utiltiy Service FormsWhether you need new service or are moving out of town or just moving across the street , you can find the form you need below. Have questions? Give us a call at 715-284-9463.

Apply for New Service

Welcome to the area! We are pleased to be your utility provider. You can stop by our office at 349 S McKinley Street Monday-Thursday 7:00 am – 4:30 pm, and Friday 7:00am to 11:00am to complete a service application or, if you prefer, you can download the Application for Service and bring the completed form with you. We will also need a copy of your drivers’ license when you apply for new service. If you have any questions you can call our office at 715-284-9463.

Change Mailing Address

Occasionally, we know that our customers will want their utility bill sent to an address that is different than their service address. This can be done by calling our office at 715-284-9463 or by completing the Change of Address form.

Transfer Service

If you are currently a Black River Falls Utilities' residential customer and you are moving to another address within our service area, you may transfer your service by completing the Application for Service form and returning to our office. Please return the form two business days prior to your move, or stop into the office to complete an Application for Service.

Terminate Service

If you are moving out of the Black River Falls Utilities area and need to close your account with us, please  contact us at least two business days prior.  You may call us at 715-284-9463 to let us know your anticipated termination date, or you can also complete the Request to Discontinue Service form

Report Street Light Outage

We appreciate your assistance in making Black River Falls a safer place for pedestrians, traffic and the community.

If you see a city street light out, please submit the Street Light Outage form. Black River Falls Utilities will take the appropriate action to make sure the light is replaced in a reasonable amount of time.